YouTube Music within the Sonos app options 5 foremost sections, with “Recommended” most just like the “Home” feed of album, artists, and playlists solutions. “New Releases” is like the prevailing “Hotlist” tab, and contains “the freshest music specifically tailored to your tastes.”
The newly built-in YouTube Charts is out there as “Top Charts” in Sonos and contains the Top 100 Songs from around the globe, in addition to regionally by nation. “Your Mixtape” is subsequent as a always updating “personalized playlist.” The final part is library the place your saved playlists, albums, and songs seem.
This integration is out there in all nations the place YouTube Music and YouTube Premium can be found. However, a paid YouTube Music Premium or YouTube Premium subscription is required.
To add YouTube Music to the Sonos Controller app customers can head to “More” within the backside bar after which “Add Music Services.” Authorization entails pasting a code after which signing into your Google Account. The full instructions can be found under:
- Open the Sonos Controller app.
- Tap More from the menu on the underside of the display screen.
- Tap Add Music Services.
- Select YouTube Music > Add to Sonos.
- Tap I’m already a member.
- Tap Authorize and paste the code introduced on the earlier display screen.
- Tap Next and sign up to or choose your YouTube Music account.
- Return to the Sonos app.
- Enter an account after which click on Done.