Urad dal laddu is a sweet recipe. This sweet is very tasty and its the favorites of many. This sweet is prepared with Urad dal, Sugar and Ghee. Very easy, very less ingredients and takes very less time to prepare. The complete recipe description is provided below. Do prepare and enjoy this tasty sweet recipe.
Preparation time: 30 min
Urad dal -1 cup
Sugar -1 cup
Cardamom powder- 3 pinches
- Dry fry the urad dal in a low flame until it is light brownish in color. Keep stirring or else it will get charred. Spread on a plate and let it cool.
- Melt the ghee in a bowl.
- Powder the sugar.
- Powder the Urad seperately.
- Take a wide mouth big bowl. Pass the urad dal through sieve into the bowl.
- Add the sugar and cardamom powder to the bowl.
- Mix sugar, urad dal powder and cardamom powder very well.
- Check the taste of this mixed powder. If sugar is less, add some more quantity of powdered sugar.
- Add the melted ghee to this powder little by little and make small round laddus using your palm.
- Store in a tightly closed container.