Rumors About The Prototype of New iPhone 8
Several rumors spreading about the iPhone 8 and its design. Apple tests two prototype models of new iPhone 8. The first model features Touch ID on the rear, however the second model does in fact feature Touch ID underneath the display. Based on the following information, we’re hoping this version becomes the official design for the iPhone 8, and the source is confident that it will be.
New iPhone 8 Features:
- Front-facing Touch ID beneath the display.
- 4mm bezels around the entire edge of the device.
- 2.5D contoured glass on the front and back of the device surrounded by a metal frame.
- Wireless charging.
- Same dimensions as the iPhone 7.
- 5.8″ OLED display.
- “Invisible” front-facing camera hidden underneath the display.
- Large power button featuring two points of contact. Reason unknown.
If the latest rumor is accurate, the next iPhone will have both the selfie camera and the fingerprint sensor embedded into the display.
iPhone 8 Image Gallery: