OnePlus 6 picks up newest Android 9 Pie open beta w/ Google Assistant shortcut, stability fixes
The perfect items for Android customers
OnePlus has just started rolling out Open Beta three of OxygenOS for the OnePlus 6 which provides on prime of Android 9 Pie. This newest construct, in fact, contains some fixes for Android 9 Pie as we method a last, steady construct. OnePlus particularly notes in its changelog that this replace improves stability on the fingerprint and face unlock safety choices, in addition to fixing some points with the ambient show.
Apparently, this replace additionally provides a brand new function to the OnePlus 6. Beginning with this replace, customers will have the ability to press the ability button for 0.5 seconds to launch Google Assistant (or other third-party assistants). We’ve not seen an implementation like this on different gadgets, so it needs to be attention-grabbing to examine this one out. OnePlus additionally notes that it has improved its Parallel Apps function with help for extra apps together with Telegram and Discord.
The complete changelog for open beta three is beneath, and all OnePlus 6 homeowners ought to have the ability to obtain it. When you’re already on a earlier open beta construct, the replace ought to arrive as an OTA. When you’re nonetheless on a steady construct, you’ll must sideload the replace, and OnePlus has directions out there for that course of.
OnePlus 6 Open Beta three Changelog
- Fastened stability points with ambient show
- Improved stability for face unlock and fingerprint scanner
- Added help to launch google assistant or different third social gathering assistant app by holding energy button for 0.5 seconds
- Added help for extra apps (Telegram ,Discord,IMO, Uber, OLA) in parallel APPS
OnePlus Swap v2.1.0
- Added handbook connection technique if unable to attach swap with QR code on the previous machine
- Supported backup and restoration for utility knowledge together with residence display screen, lock display screen and APP structure
- Bug fixes and help for extra Android fashions
- Some functions could not perform as anticipated when working on this beta model
- Google Pay service is just not working
Extra on OnePlus: