Alphabet Scoop 078: Snapdragon 865, Sundar Pichai, and Pixel updates
New episodes of Alphabet Scoop are recorded each Wednesday afternoon at 4-5 PM ET and printed on Thursday mornings. Subscribe to our podcast in Google Play or your favourite podcast participant to ensure new episodes are delivered as quickly as they’re accessible.
- Qualcomm unveils new Snapdragon 865, Snapdragon 765 chipsets to bring 5G to all
- Snapdragon 865 will be first SoC to support on-phone ID card APIs in Android R
- Qualcomm unveils new ‘3D Sonic Max’ fingerprint sensor that’s… a lot bigger
- Motorola announces plan to re-enter the premium smartphone space
- Xiaomi, Oppo, Motorola, HMD confirm devices built on 5G-ready Snapdragon 865
- Breaking: Larry Page, Sergey Brin name Sundar Pichai CEO of Alphabet
- [Update: Final patch] Google stops updating the original Pixel and Pixel XL
- December security patch rolling out to Google Pixel, factory images & OTAs live
- December Pixel 4 update coming next week w/ fixes for display flickering, Bluetooth, more
- Android 10 gestures for other launchers, Pixel Themes come to older Google phones
- PSA: December update for Pixel 3, 3a causing crashing issue w/ Pixel Launcher
FTC: We use revenue incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. More.