9to5Mac Daily: July 12, 2019 – Q2 Mac shipments, Apple’s massive TV price range
Sylvania HomeKit Light Strip
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded each weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favourite podcast participant to ensure new episodes are delivered as quickly as they’re obtainable.
Stories mentioned on this episode:
- WSJ: Apple spent $15M per episode on its upcoming ‘See’ drama for Apple TV+
- IDC estimates Mac shipments were up 10% in Q2, but Gartner says otherwise
- Latest Apple Pay promotion offers free fries at McDonald’s all month
- What happens when an AirPod gets lost in a NYC subway station? [Video]
- Comment: Apple’s $999 MacBook Air and Beats education deal is the most compelling in years
- Don’t wait for Prime Day, Amazon is taking up to $250 off the latest iPad Pros
- Apple MacBook Pros start at $1,230 in this 1-day sale (Cert. Refurb)
- 9to5Toys on Twitter
Enjoy the podcast?:
Shop Apple at Amazon to help 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your ideas!