At this time we’ve obtained a pair Pixel Three tales about it shedding Voice Match to get replaced with private Assistant outcomes, Verizon Pixel 3s are locked, Google charging $40 per cellphone for its apps within the EU, and a few offers.
Deal: Get Pixelbook at 25% off: $750!
New episodes of 9to5Google Each day are recorded each weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in Google Play or your favourite podcast participant to ensure new episodes are delivered as quickly as they’re out there.
- Google Pixel 3 can’t be unlocked with ‘Voice Match,’ replaced w/ ‘personal’ Assistant results
- Verizon Google Pixel 3 is SIM-locked, will need to be unlocked to use on other carriers [Update]
- Google charges as much as $40 per Android phone for its app suite under EU ruling
- Protect your Pixel 3/XL before it arrives w/ these case deals from $3 Prime shipped
- Outfit your new iPhone X/S/Max/R or Google Pixel 3 with a Ringke case from $4
- Preorder two of the new Google Home Hubs at Costco for $250 shipped, a $50 savings